Web pages and ‘connected’ pages on our site Beytepe Mah. 5387. Cad. Mira Office Blok No: 15/49, 06800 Çankaya / Ankara / Turkey in address
KAPPA KALIP A.Ş. It is the property of the firm (Firm) and operated by it. You (‘User’) from the service on the site
benefit and services continue; You are deemed to have accepted that you have read this agreement, that you have read and approved this agreement.
This contract imposes rights and obligations on the subject of the contract, and the parties agree that you accept this contract.
- The company always reserves the right to do services on its website.
- The user will be born with 3rd parties while trying to reverse engineer the use of the site or to take any other action to find or obtain their source code.
- The user agrees that in the use of the site, for any other arrangement of the site, it is against public moral and ethical, unlawful, violating the rights of third parties, misleading, aggressive, obscene, pornographic, damaging personal rights, contrary to their respective rights, illegal, and will not share. Otherwise, it is completely responsible for the damage that will occur and in this case, the ‘Site’ officials reserve the right to suspend, terminate and initiate a legal process in this type of room. For this reason, it reserves the right to share the information requests regarding the event or user information from the judicial authorities.
- It is the choice of those who are with one another or third parties on one of the site.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Belonging to any registered or unregistered intellectual service site site management and usage company or business person, such as title, business name, brand, patent, logo, design, information and method on this Site, is under the protection of national and international law. Your visit to this Site or your use of the services on this Site does not grant any rights to your intellectual property rights.
- The information on the Site may not be reproduced, published, copied, presented and / or transferred in any other way. The whole or part of the site cannot be used on the other website without permission.
- The Company will not disclose personal information transmitting through the Site to third parties. This personal information; Includes all kinds of rechargeable for identifying the User such as contact name-surname, address, phone number, mobile phone, e-mail address and will be referred to as “Confidential Information” for short.
- The user may only be involved in promotion, advertisement, campaign, promotion, announcement, etc. is under marketing activities. This personal information is to present promotions and campaigns in your company corporate customer profile, suitable for the customer profile.
- It is the official information that can be disclosed to the official authorities, but it will be done according to the official authorities.
IT WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM SIZE. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY OF THE APPLICABLE LAW OF THIS AGREEMENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS POSSIBLE” ON THE BASIS AND MARKETABLE.
WITH ALL THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON CONFORMITY OR NOT INFRINGING, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR APPLICATION (ALL INFORMATION INCLUDED).
Registration and Security
- User is responsible for password and account security on the site and third-party sites. Otherwise, it is responsible for data loss and security breaches or damage to hardware and devices.
- Not under the control of the parties; natural disasters, fire, explosions, civil wars, wars, riots, public movements, declaration of mobilization, strikes, lockout and epidemic diseases, infrastructure and internet malfunctions, power outage together (hereinafter referred to as “Force Majeure”.) If the obligations become non-executable by the parties, the parties are not responsible for this. During this period, the rights and obligations of the Parties arising from this Agreement are suspended.
Agreement Integrity and Applicability
- If one of these contract terms becomes partially or completely invalid, the remainder of the contract remains valid.
Changes to the Agreement
- The company may change the services offered on the site and the terms of this contract at any time partially or completely. Changes will be effective from the date of publication on the site It is the responsibility of the User to follow the changes. The user is deemed to have accepted these changes by continuing to benefit from the services offered.
- All notices to be sent to the parties regarding this Agreement will be made through the Company’s known e-mail address and the e-mail address specified by the user on the membership form. The user agrees that the address specified while becoming a member is the valid notification address, in case of change, he / she will notify the other party in writing within 5 days, otherwise the notifications to this address will be considered valid.
- In all disputes that may arise between the parties for transactions related to this contract, the books, records and documents of the Parties, and computer records and fax records will be accepted as evidence in accordance with the Civil Procedures Law No. 6100 and the user accepts that they will not object to these records.
- Ankara (Central) Court Courts and Enforcement Offices are authorized to resolve any dispute arising from the application or interpretation of this Agreement.